Many of you are surprising that the whirlpool oven is not getting turned off even after you push the power button.
Well, it is fairly simple, don’t get worried at all.
However, it is a little bit of confusing that when you turn it off the clock still shows time. So when you get to see the clock display come up in that little chime, it means the oven has cut off the power. But still, you hear the sound and it seems the oven is on.
No worries, the sound come from the oven ventilating fan. When you switch off the oven that doesn’t neccessary the oven will immediately shut down the ventilation fan. The fan still working to slow down the temperature and it is not possible to shut off the fan immediately, this is how a oven works.
So, don’t get worried, take a few minutes like 2 or 3 then come back and see. Meanwhile, the temperature will fall down slowly and shut down automatically.
If your Whirlpool oven is giving you trouble, it may be time to turn it off. Here is a step-by-step guide to doing so:
1. Begin by unplugging the oven from the wall outlet.
2. Next, turn off the gas supply to the oven.
3. Once the gas is shut off, open the oven door and remove any food or cookware that may be inside.
4. Close the oven door and wait for the oven to cool completely.
5. Once the oven has cooled, remove the racks and any other removable parts.
6. Finally, clean the oven thoroughly and then replace the racks and other parts.
7. Once everything is back in place, plug the oven back into the wall outlet and turn on the gas supply.
Your Whirlpool oven should now be turned off and ready for storage.