When you wrap your belly with a plastic wrap and before that you take a small amount of vics and use it on your belly, then you can easily loose some weight.
Isn’t it surprising? Yes it is and if you are excercising then we believe the half an hour later you can feel the difference like you have lost some belly fat.
If you’re looking for a way to lose belly fat, you may have heard about using a Vicks Wrap. But how does it work?
The idea behind using a Vicks Wrap is that the heat from the Vicks VapoRub will help to melt the fat in your belly. But does it really work?
Let’s take a look at the science behind using a Vicks Wrap for losing belly fat.
First, it’s important to understand that there is no such thing as spot reduction. This means that you can’t target a specific area of your body to lose fat.
In order to lose fat, you need to create a calorie deficit. This means that you need to burn more calories than you consume.
There are a few ways to create a calorie deficit. One way is to eat fewer calories. Another way is to burn more calories through exercise.
The Vicks Wrap is thought to work by creating a calorie deficit through the heat of the Vicks VapoRub.
The heat from the Vicks VapoRub is thought to cause your body to burn more calories. One study found that using a Vicks Wrap for just 30 minutes increased calorie burn by 100 calories.
While this may not seem like a lot, it can add up over time. If you use a Vicks Wrap every day for a month, you could burn an extra 3,000 calories.
This would lead to a weight loss of about 1 pound per week.
So, how do you use a Vicks Wrap for losing belly fat?
It’s actually quite simple.
- First, you’ll need to purchase a Vicks Wrap. You can find these at most pharmacies or online.
- Next, you’ll need to apply the Vicks VapoRub to your stomach. Make sure to cover the entire area.
- Once the Vicks VapoRub is applied, you’ll need to wrap your stomach with the Vicks Wrap.
- You can leave the Vicks Wrap on for 30 minutes to an hour.
- After the time is up, you can remove the Vicks Wrap and wash the area with soap and water.
- It’s important to note that you shouldn’t use the Vicks Wrap more than once per day. And, you shouldn’t use it for more than a week at a time.
- If you have any medical conditions, you should talk to your doctor before using a Vicks Wrap.
- Now that you know how to use a Vicks Wrap for losing belly fat, give it a try and see if it works for you!